Matrix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Matrix

Forum for Matrix members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Host Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacider
Admin

Host Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Host Introduction   Host Introduction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

Hello All;

I am Lacider, the host of Matrix. I founded Matrix after playing it for the first time about 8 weeks ago. Since then, it has rapidly grown to 100 having some really good people/players that enjoy Evony and the company of fellow members. We will begin a sister alliance next week sometime, just watch how fast that fills up!

I primarily played Diablo/Diablo 2/and Diablo2 LOD before coming to Evony. I also still enjoy flight simulators and Call Of Duty. I live on the West Coast of the United States and think it's cool that we have many members from all over the world.

I know that we will continue to grow towards becoming a very respectable fighting force that takes care of it's own and allied friends as well. Always remember that the point to these games is to have fun, so enjoy yourself and have a few laughs along the way!
Back to top Go down

Host Introduction
Page 1 of 1